These terms govern the way in which we collect, use, maintain and disclose information collected from visitors to this website.
Your personal identification information
During the course of your registration with us and use of our service, we may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to;
- when you visit our website;
- when you register on our website;
- in connection with other services, features or resources that we make available to you
During registration you will be asked to provide us with;
- your name;
- your email address;
- your home postal address;
- your telephone number
Users may however visit and browse our website anonymously and registration is not compulsory. We will collect personal identification information from you only where you voluntarily submit such information to us. You may refuse to supply personally identifiable information to us, however this will prevent you from engaging us in certain service related activities.
Your non-personal identification information
We may also collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal information may include the website browser software name, the type of computer or smartphone you are using and other technical information about your means of connecting to our website, such as the operating system that your system is running and other similar information
How we use collected information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes;
- to run and operate this website so that your information content is displayed correctly;
- to improve customer service and to enable us to respond to your customer service and support needs as efficiently as possible;
- to personalise the user experience through gaining an understanding of how users use the services and resources provided via our website;
- to run a promotion, contest, survey or some other site feature not currently in place;
- to enable us to accept and engage in providing tax rebate application services to you;
- to send periodic emails pertaining to your tax rebate application. It may also be used to respond to other enquiries, questions, other requests and/or email marketing.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, processing and storage practices and security measures to protect against the unauthorised accessing, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, user name, claim reference number, password, claim information and any other information and data stored on our site.
We will use your contact details to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
We will only write to you, email you, text you or call you with marketing promotions where we have gained your consent.
If you have consented to us sending you marketing materials, you may opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, or giving your information to other members of our group for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us on 01162964334, or email email@example.com, or in writing.
Your personal information
You are entitled to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time. You can do so by making a Subject Access Request by telephone on 01162964334, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing.
When we receive your request, we will send you a Subject Access Request form to complete, and you may have to pay a fee. If you do not return the form or pay the fee, we will not be able to deal with your request.
Even if you do not want a copy of your personal information, you can still contact us to check that the personal information that we hold is accurate, or to let us know of any changes to your personal information. We always try to ensure that the information that we hold is accurate, up to date and relevant. We will be more than happy to make changes or to correct any inaccuracies.