How much can I earn?
If you introduce a friend, colleague or family member to Work Mileage Tax Rebate, and they make a successful claim using our services, as a thank you, we will send you payment via BACS for referring them to us.
Once you have successfully referred 3 of your friends or colleagues, we will pay you an additional bonus of £75 (so, effectively, £50 per referral). We’ll then carry on paying you £50 for each referral thereafter.
There is no limit to what you could earn.
- 1 Referral = £25
- 2 Referrals = £50
- 3 Referrals = £150
- 4 Referrals = £200
- 5 Referrals = £250
This referral scheme is open to existing Work Mileage Tax Rebate clients and non-clients alike.
At the end of each month, we will send you a BACS payment for the value of that month’s referrals.
Terms & Conditions
The Refer-a-Friend Scheme is made available to all UK-based individuals, and is subject to the Terms & Conditions set out below. The scheme is open to existing clients and non-clients alike.
- Anybody can refer applicants to us – you do not need to be a customer.
- Referred applicants must sign up using the referrer’s unique referral link. If you are an existing Work Mileage Tax Rebate client, your referral code will be your Client Reference – you will find this on any email or mail correspondence you have received from us. If you are not an existing Work Mileage Tax Rebate client, please contact us on 0116 296 4334 in order to obtain a referral code before making any introductions.
- Please note that we reserve the right at our sole discretion to determine the extent to which you qualify for payments under this Refer a Friend Scheme. Any decision we make shall be final.
- Referral payments will become payable on the last working day of the month in which the referred client’s tax rebate application is completed. Please note that this may be a subsequent month to the month in which you made the initial introduction. Our payments team will send a BACS transfer covering each month’s referrals to the bank details you will provide via a link that will be emailed to you.
- In order for a referral payment to apply, the individual(s) that you refer to us must receive a tax rebate payment as a result of engaging our services, and any client fees due to us by that client must have been received in full.
- Individuals that you refer to us must not have been a client of ours for a period of 2 years prior to the date of your introduction, which will be deemed as the date the referred individual signed up on our website.
- You won’t receive a referral payment if your friend’s claim is unsuccessful, or if there is no fee charged.
- You can’t recommend yourself!
- Please check that the individual(s) that you would like to refer to us are happy to hear from us, and that they’re happy for us to confirm to you if and when their application is successful.
- We reserve the right to withhold payments if we suspect fraudulent activity.
- You won’t receive an introductory fee if the person you refer to us is already a client, or has already registered with us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that tax is paid, where appropriate, on any income you receive from the Refer a Friend scheme.
- You are welcome to post your unique referral link onto personal social media accounts, including Facebook, however you may not post the unique referral link to any site that is contributed to (or owned by) someone else (such as coupon or discount websites). Search engine marketing is not permitted and the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
We reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or amend this Refer-a-Friend scheme without notice. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time. When we do, we’ll update this page with the latest changes. Any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of England.
These Terms & Conditions were last amended on 10th August 2021.
Use our free calculator to find out how much income tax you could be entitled to reclaim.Calculate Tax Rebate