How much can I earn?
If you introduce a friend, colleague or family member to Work Mileage Tax Rebate, and that individual successfully claims a tax rebate using our services, we will send you a cheque for £50.
Once you have successfully referred 5 individuals, we will also pay you an additional referral bonus of £150 – £400 in total.
- 1 Referral = £50
- 2 Referrals = £100
- 3 Referrals = £150
- 4 Referrals = £200
- 5 Referrals = £250 + £150 Bonus = £400
This referral scheme is open to existing WMTR clients and non-clients alike. At the end of each month, we will send you a cheque for the value of that month’s referrals. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn!
Terms & Conditions
The Refer-a-Friend Scheme is made available to all UK-based individuals, and is subject to the Terms & Conditions set out below. The scheme is open to existing clients and non-clients alike.
- Anybody can refer applicants to us – you do not need to be a customer.
- Referred applicants must quote the introducer’s referral code on the front page of their signed application form. If you are an existing WMTR client, your referral code will be your Client Reference (e.g. WMTR12345 – you will find this on any mail correspondence you have received from us). If you are not an existing WMTR client, please contact us in order to obtain a referral code before making any introductions.
- Please note that we reserve the right at our sole discretion to determine the extent to which you qualify for payments under this Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Any decision we make shall be final.
- Referral payments will become payable on the last working day of the month in which the referred client’s tax rebate application is completed. Please note that this may be a subsequent month to the month in which you made the initial introduction. Our payments team will send a cheque for covering each month’s referrals, to the address we hold on file for you.
- In order for a referral payment to apply, the individual(s) that you refer to us must receive a tax rebate payment as a result of engaging our services, and any client fees due to us by that client must have been received in full.
- Individuals that you refer to us must not have been a client of ours for a period of 2 years prior to the date of your introduction, which will be deemed as the date of the signing by the referred individual of our engagement letter or application form (whichever comes first).
- You won’t receive a referral payment if your friend’s claim is unsuccessful, or if there is no fee charged.
- You can’t recommend yourself!
- Please check that the individual(s) that you would like to refer to us are happy to hear from us, and that they’re happy for us to confirm to you if and when their application is successful.
- We reserve the right to withold payments if we suspect fraudulent activity.
- You won’t receive an introductory fee if the person you refer to us is already a client, or has already registered with us.
- You are welcome to post your unique referal link onto personal social media accounts, including Facebook, however you may not post the unique referral link to any site that is contributed to (or owned by) someone else (such as coupon or discount websites). Search engine marketing is not permitted and the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
We reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or amend this Refer-a-Friend scheme without notice. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time. When we do, we’ll update this page with the latest changes. Any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of England.
These Terms & Conditions were last amended on 20 November 2018.
Use our free calculator to find out how much income tax you could be entitled to reclaim.Calculate Tax Rebate